Back-end Java Developer
Roles and Responsibilites:
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developer with server-side logic.
- Research, evaluate and analyse technical and design requirements.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Liaise with analysts, designers, testers and system administrators to identify new features.
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Work on the maintenance and improvement of existing data structures.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Incorporate standards-based development processes for website and web applications.
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs/flaws to ensure servers are running optimally.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of experience in Back End Web development.
- Backup and restore technologies for website’s files and DB. Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Working knowledge of CMS framework and API integration.
- Good understanding of the Linux and Unix-like operating systems, Windows Server ecosystem and experience with server management.
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.