Roles and Responsibilities:
- Good Knowledge of functional, Regression, integration and system testing.
- Good Knowledge of test cases and test plant / Documentations
- Design independent web cases for each newly developed web application.
- Provide feedback to developers about automated testing strategies, design fixes, and patches.
- Perform system load tests for new products.
- Manage and train apprentices, junior testers, and new developers.
- Work with other quality technicians to document the quality processes for replication in other locations.
- Manage testing projects during each phase, according to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Make improvements to functionality, design, and usability of new products.
- Having an experience of 2 to 5 years.
- Working as Manual test engineer.
- Understanding of SDLC.
- Familiarity with test frameworks like Selenium, Cucumber, Lettuce,understanding of Shell scripting, GIT, CI/CD modules, JIRA, Confluence.
- Good with core concepts of manual testing, OOPS concepts, Data structures.
- Engineering - B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Sc/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA from good Institute/ College.